Now that you’re wrapping up Spring classes we want to encourage you to consider a career-accelerating course offered this upcoming Fall 2021 semester: HLLC Special Topics II: Braven Accelerator. In partnership with Rutgers University-Newark, Braven exists to empower promising college students, like yourself, with the confidence, skills, networks, and experiences needed to transition into strong first jobs after graduation. With a tight labor market, getting started on career planning early will give you a competitive edge.
By enrolling in the Braven 3-credit class, you’ll:
- Meet 1x/week in a small cohort of 5-8 RU-N students led by a working professional
- Figure out how to translate your academic skills to the professional world and build a career roadmap (10-year plan for your future) to get you there
- Develop confidence and skills (problem solving, working in teams, and so much more!) needed in the workplace
- Grow your network and gain access to mentorship and internship opportunities
Here’s how to register:
- Register now directly on WebReg. There are 3 sections of “HLLC Special Topics II: Braven Accelerator” available:
- Tuesday (6-8pm) – index code: 10595
- Wednesday (6-8pm) – index code: to be announced soon
- Friday (11:30am – 1:30pm) – index code: 10596
Want to learn more before enrolling?
Braven is just one of many resources available to students at the Rutgers – Newark campus. Visit the Career Development Center for any career-related services or visit their website at careers.newark.rutgers.edu.