REVEAL is an HBK exclusive program of education and interactive discussions for aspiring accounting professionals. The HBK Reveal Interactive Leadership Conference offers bachelor’s and master’s degree candidates an intimate look inside one of the nation’s leading regional CPA and consulting firms. Participants will gain valuable perspectives on professional life through panel discussions and virtual conferencing with HBK subject matter experts from offices throughout the HBK network. You’ll learn how professionals work in each of the comprehensive financial services HBK provides, including such disciplines as audit and assurance, tax advisory, accounting, wealth management and business valuation. REVEAL will inform and inspire you, and could be one of the most revealing days about your future as you prepare for life as an accounting professional.
Virtual REVEAL hosts:
MidAtlantic Region (NJ, NY and Eastern PA) – June 18, 2021
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – June 25, 2021
Florida Region – July 23, 2021
• Seeking bachelor’s or master’s degree with a major in accounting from an accredited university or college
• Minimum GPA 3.25
• Expected graduation date of 2023 or 2024 with 150 credits
• Involved in the classroom, on campus and in the community
How do I apply for the program?
• Apply at www.hbkcpa.com/reveal
• Write a brief essay. Tell us:
• Why you’re interested in a career in public accounting?
• How you hope to benefit from attending this event?
• Send us your college transcripts. (Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.)
Please note that admission decisions are made on a rolling basis and you will be contacted if you have been selected as a participant of the program.