Are you a student who is forward-thinking and interested in learning more about Prudential?
Come join our Disability Inclusion Student Summit and learn about Prudential’s vision for the future within our industries of asset management, finance/accounting, technology/data analytics and insurance.
During the Summit, you will get the chance to:
– Hear from senior leaders across the company
– Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at Prudential
– Hear from members of ADAPT, Prudential’s disability + allies employee affinity resource group
– Connect with employees in virtual coffee chats & roundtable
– Attend professional development workshops
This summit will include closed captioning and interpreter services. If additional accommodations are needed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is open to candidates of all backgrounds. Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Native American, Differently Abled and Female undergrads are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer disability/veteran
If you require an accommodation to participate, please email: email@example.com