The Growth Marketing team at 1-800-Flowers.com has an opening for current college students or recent graduates. We manage many of the company’s emerging and fastest growing business lines, including FruitBouquets.com, Florists.com, and Shari’s Berries. We are looking for strong candidates with consistent and strong levels of achievement in academics, internships and other college, graduate school or career activities to grow and develop our up-and-coming businesses.
The position requires comfort with multi-tasking while maintaining a strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to build relationships across internal and external audiences. We are also seeking someone who has a “can do” attitude and is used to data-driven analysis. We offer an accelerated career trajectory and a chance to learn from industry leaders and alumni who have worked at the best consulting and technology companies. We are a flat, dynamic and highly focused team and have fun while producing strong growth and revenue.
Website Development and Maintenance (50%)
* Assist in day to day management of the website front end
* Manage development ticket queue and provide feedback to development team
* Provide input and recommendations on UI/UX designs and improvements
* Conduct User Acceptance Testing on all web changes
Reporting & analytics (30%)
* Extract, analyze and disseminate relevant data that positively impacts the quality of internal discussions and go to market decisions
* Develop strategic automated reporting strategies
* Create and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly analytics reports to provide to various stakeholders including marketing, finance, merchandising, and senior executives
* Present reports and analysis to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
Marketing Operations and Coordination (10%)
*Support daily marketing operations by assisting in campaign setup and management
*Coordinate the production and approvals of marketing assets
*Test and validate website changes and campaign assets
*Assist in managing various day to day marketing team operations
Stakeholder management (10%)
* Attend all relevant internal meetings and develop sustainable relationships with key departments and leaders including IT, merchandising, finance, product management, legal, marketing, and corporate development
* Attend all relevant external meetings and calls with vendors
* Customer Satisfaction Orientation: Delivering exceptional satisfaction to both external and internal customers through transparent collaboration and sustainably broadening and deepening such relationships
* Results-driven: Successfully deliver assigned goals, complete tasks diligently and positively impact the collective results of the organization.
* Team work: Consistently working well with a diverse group of colleagues and team mates with sensitivity and supportive attitude.
* Outstanding communication: Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication.
* Strong interest in coding, website development, and data analytics
*High analytical horsepower to drive strategic interpretation of digital activities and develop insights that positively impact the outcome
* Advanced computer skills are required including MS Office Suite and the ability to learn and utilize internal applications
Top candidates will have a/an:
* Experience designing, building, or maintaining websites, applications, or databases
* Strong proficiency in excel (e.g. pivot tables and advanced functions, macros a plus)
* Understanding of how to analyze data to identify trends
* Knowledge of how to run controlled tests and analyzing the results (in any field)
* Pluses: Experience with Google Analytics, IBM Coremetrics, SPSS, SQL, Adwords, SAS Enterprise Guide, and similar analytics, statistics, and marketing tools
Job Type: Internship