The role of the Student Marketing and Logistics Coordinator is to assist in the management of marketing and logistics of “by the box” moving and storage.
The Coordinator facilitates the planning and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives, which includes crafting content, and engaging community members for promotional purposes.
This is a seasonal position with hours depending on consumer demand. Because of the event-oriented nature of the work, evening and weekend hours are to be expected. Remuneration is commission based on sales plus bonus.
• Assist in the planning and creation of customer engagement messaging
• Implement micro-influencer programs
• Develop and maintain relationships with university administrative staff and community
• Maintain software records
• Assist in tracking and analyzing website, social media, survey, sales, and other data
• Pick up and deliver student belongings
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Packing Boxes as needed
• Coordinate pick up/ drop off and delivery/ pick up student belongings
• Loading and unloading items to and from the moving containers
• Ensuring high customer satisfaction
• Proficiency with computer applications
• Attention to detail
• Must be deadline driven with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
• Must possess an outgoing demeanor with strong customer service skills
• Possess a valid driver’s license, a personal vehicle, and a clean driving record
• Capable of lifting heavy items and working physically for hours at a time
• Strong customer service skills