ABA2DAY Behavior Services is growing! We provide educational and behavioral health therapy to children and adolescents (ages 18 months to 15 years old) with Autism and other developmental disabilities. We teach communication, social skills, play, academics, life skills and help decrease inappropriate behavior. We serve children in their homes, schools, the community and at our centers in Newtown Square and Media.
If you are interested in contracting with us as a direct therapist intern, please send us your resume!
This is great for student interns and graduate interns in the human development, speech, OT, education and psychology field.
Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter internships are available! BCBA supervision is available.
Requirements BEFORE starting with clients:
- ACT 34 State Police Criminal Records Check (within the last year)
- ACT 151 Child Abuse History Clearances (within the last year)
- ACT 24 Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (within the last year)
- Federal Fingerprinting Screening registered with the PA Dept. of Human Resources and Dept. of Education (within the last year)
- Adult & Infant CPR/First Aid (must be a live course; accredited by AHA) (within the last two year)
- Negative Tuberculosis Screening (within the last two year)
- Mandated Reporting Training (within the last two year)
We have cases available in the following counties: Delaware, Chester, Montgomery and Philadelphia. Come be part of a dynamic team and send us your resume today!
Job Type: Employee
Provide 1:1 ABA therapy to clients as overseen by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
In addition to the 1:1 therapist position responsibilities:
- Complete Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credentialing
- Be flexible with covering client sessions regardless of their skill level or location
- Complete: Graphing, Quarterlies, making necessary materials for program books and other administrative duties assigned by the Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Be open to taking direction and accepting feedback, and incorporating it into your work
- Be able to accurately complete graphing for assigned clients
- Complete the Safety-Care Behavioral Safety Training
- Participate in ABA2DAY events such as Career Fairs
- Attend ABA2DAY in-service trainings