We are seeking a skilled Executive Assistant to join our growing team and perform a variety of administrative
tasks. The ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter capable of providing top-notch support to AMPHS
executives. S/he will also have excellent client-facing communication skills and be able to professionally
interact with our employees, volunteers, and Board of Directors. The demonstrated ability to provide the highest
quality of work, attention to detail, accuracy, creativity, and neatness is a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Managing executive calendars including meeting requests and appointments for high-level donors,
board members, leadership, and other internal meetings.
• Completing expense reports in a timely manner; tracking payment processing.
• Drafting, editing and distributing correspondence including sending donor updates, thank-you emails,
and donation receipts. Sends payroll memos and reminders to staff.
• Assisting with basic data entry and recordkeeping for financial, office and IT task management, as well
as grant reporting.
• Providing general recruitment and staffing support including, but not limited to, screening resumes,
placing advertisements on job boards, and scheduling interviews.
• Attending relevant meetings and prepares minutes; tracks and follows up on pertinent action items.
• Experience: Minimum of two (2) years administrative experience working to support senior or executive
• Education: Minimum High School diploma; Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
• Competent technology skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel,
PowerPoint) and digital research. Typing approximately 60-80 WPM.
• Language: Bi-lingual language skills in Spanish and/or Chinese Mandarin highly preferred.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.