The Data Entry Clerk role is responsible for assisting the Client Finance Manager with budget data entry points on the Scopes of Work for clients. In this role were looking for proper and timely execution of all assigned work.
● Maintains database by entering new and updated numerical/alpha/ or account information
● Establishes entry priorities
● Process account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies
● Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or bringing it to the attention of the Client Finance Manager for resolution
● Verifies entered account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
● Purges files to eliminate duplication of data
● Secures information by completing database backups
● Assist in the data entry of workable budgets
● Foster a positive relationship with key team members at the organization.
● Handle assigned work requests in an efﬁcient, timely manner.
● Maintain professional communications with agency personnel to ensure that work is handled in a positive, timely and efﬁcient manner.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
● Data processing experience preferred
● 1-2 Year of accounting or ﬁnance experience preferred
● Entry Level, 1-2 Years relevant work experience
● Basic understanding of databases
● Proven experience as a data entry clerk
● Strong familiarity with productivity tools such as Microsoft Ofﬁce Suite
● Great attention to detail
● Comfort preparing and delivering reports to their supervisor.
● Strong Interpersonal, Verbal, and Written Communication Skills
● Genuine interest in data entry and gaining experience in a creative agency
● High School or College degree