Access Intelligence, LLC, a leading publisher of business-to-business media, has an immediate opening for a passionate, dynamic and collaborative Senior Marketing Coordinator to join its Satellite Group marketing team.
Partnering with the Sr. Marketing Manager, the Senior Marketing Coordinator will work on integrated tradeshow and publication marketing campaigns including direct mail, email, print and web advertising, social media, partnerships and grassroots efforts for the SATELLITE Conference and Exhibition, CyberSatGov Summit and Via Satellite magazine.
· Write copy for marketing pieces and press releases,
· Manage the creative design process for marketing pieces and show branding,
· Oversee web site launches and social media campaigns,
· Integrate new technology for promotion,
· Collaborate with the team to build comprehensive marketing campaigns,
· Track registration for events, monitors trending and contributes to post show analysis reports,
· Dive in to learn the industries served by the Satellite Group.
- A can-do attitude and the flexibility to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere with many different personality types
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of positively representing company and brand to outside contacts and clients
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Capable of managing multiple projects with input from multiple sources, ability to think strategically and creatively.
- B.S. or B.A. in marketing/business or related degree
- 2-4 years of tradeshow marketing experience or work-related experience
- Functional knowledge of tradeshows and conferences
- Proficiency in Excel, experience in html and database management software preferred
Our People Are Our Strength
At Access Intelligence, we create exceptional experiences that ignite connection and commerce. We know that the more diverse and inclusive our staff and leadership teams are, the better we will be able to create these experiences for our customers. We have a strong commitment to improve diversity, equity and inclusion at our company. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our employees unique.
Our commitment extends to how we approach our events and content. We can’t wait to see how our renewed focus on diversity, equity and inclusion will enhance your experience with us.