If you are currently pursuing licensure, we encourage you to apply. We have clinicians who are ready and willing to provide supervision!
Are you passionate about helping children and families? Do you want to be part of a strong clinical and quality-focused program that shares this drive? Then we are looking for you!
We are an Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) program serving Eastern PA and we would love to have you join our team. We are looking for independent contractors to provide behavior consultation and mobile therapy (BC and/or MT) services to children and families in their homes, schools, and community environments.
There are current openings in our Schuylkill Region (Berks, Schuylkill, and Carbon Counties) and our Delaware Valley Region (Montgomery and Bucks Counties).
Hours are dependent on the needs of each client. Several cases are available.
- Design behavior modification interventions that are individualized to each child/adolescent and their family’s strengths and needs.
- Develop a treatment plan to be implemented by the family, school, and/or other treatment team members.
- Observe and assess the child where interventions are implemented.
- Ensure quality treatment by the consistent tracking of behavioral data exhibited by the client.
- Provide weekly therapeutic services and interventions with the child and family addressing identified problems.
- Provide individual and family therapy that is individualized to each child/adolescent and their family’s strengths and needs.
- Ensure quality treatment by the consistent tracking of data for client’s specific therapeutic goals.
- Collaborate with other systems and supports involved with the child/adolescent/family in order to maintain continuity of care.
- Complete assessments and treatment updates as required by the agency and MCO.
- Provide support and supervision to Behavioral Health Technicians as needed.
- Master’s degree in a recognized clinical discipline with documented training in behavior modification techniques and/or psychotherapy (required)
- 1+ years of experience providing clinical behavioral health services to children and families (required)
- Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum as part of a graduate program (required for MTs; preferred for BCs)
- Hold one of the following licenses: LSW, LCSW, LBS, LMFT, LPC (preferred, but not required)
- Fluency in Spanish (preferred, but not required)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle (required)
We look forward to hearing from you! Please visit www.accessservices.org to learn more about our organization.