We are currently seeking caring and resilient part-time Behavioral Health Technicians (BHT) to join our Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS)! There are positions available in the following counties: Montgomery, Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe, Berks, Schuylkill
Why work for Access Services?
- Supportive work environment
- Professional development and learning opportunities
- Potential for career growth within the organization
- Staff members truly care about our clients and strive to make a difference every day!
Why become a Behavioral Health Technician?
You will have the opportunity to provide one-on-one supports to children and adolescents with behavioral struggles in home, school, and community environments. Our quality-focused clinicians work with families to create appropriate behavioral goals for each client and, as a member of the treatment team, you will receive their guidance in how to help clients attain those goals and live their best lives.
Work Schedule: Approx. 10-25 hours per week. Days and times vary depending on available clients. Work typically occurs on weekdays but can occur on weekends if BHT and family/child are both available.
- Provide supports as outlined in the individual’s plan of care utilizing approved interventions such as safe crisis management techniques, emotional support, positive reinforcement, etc.
- Maintain appropriate case notes for the client in the electronic health record (EHR).
- Attend weekly clinical supervision, regular case reviews, and staff meetings.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Some behavioral health experience (preferred)
- Some experience working directly with children (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license with 2+ years of driving experience, reliable vehicle, and adequate car insurance (required)
- All employees: Mileage reimbursement and paid travel time between worksites, discounts on various services/events/tickets/etc. and referral bonuses
- 20+ hrs/week: All of the above plus PTO, 401k, and tuition assistance
We look forward to hearing from you! Please visit www.accessservices.org to learn more about our services.