Access Services seeking patient and caring people looking to work flexible full or part-time schedules in Montgomery, Bucks, and Delaware counties.
As a Direct Support Professional, you will have the opportunity to provide one-on-one supports to adults with developmental disabilities/Autism. Our quality-focused support staff work with the individuals’ goals and help those individuals maintain or increase their independence and live their best lives. Paid training is provided by Access Services, so no experience is necessary.
· Assist individuals with developmental intellectual disabilities in the community by providing creative support through a variety of tasks, activities, and/or community engagement. May provide direct services to individuals in their own homes or in their natural family homes.
· During Covid-19 we also offer remote services at the family’s request – Our staff and the individuals we support can remain safely at home but still spend valuable time together working on goals and socialization skills, cooking, crafts, and musical activities through the computer.
· Provide supports as outlined in the individual’s plan of care utilizing approved interventions such as safe crisis management techniques, emotional support, positive reinforcement, etc.
· Maintain appropriate case notes for the client in the electronic health record (EHR)
· Attend weekly clinical supervision, regular case reviews, and staff meetings
· Varies based on client needs. Early morning, day, and early evening hours are available.
Compensation for 2021:
The base rate for this position is $12.50 to $12.75/hour based on education and experience.
· All employees: Mileage reimbursement and paid travel time between worksites; Discounts on various services and retail shopping; Referral bonuses
· 20+ hours/week: Paid time off; Tuition reimbursement; 401K
· 30+ hours/week: Nine Paid holidays; Health/RX/vision/dental insurance; Company paid Life and disability insurance; EAP
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and proof of adequate car insurance
Why work for Access Services?
We offer an inclusive, supportive work environment with opportunities for professional development, career growth, and a team that truly cares about the work they do, the people they support, and their team members.
Use the link below to apply now!
On the right sidebar click on Create Profile and fill in your information; Don’t forget to upload your resume. Then be sure to select an open job before you close. If you are not able to see the “select a job” screen, simply log out and back in again.