Access Services seeking patient and caring people looking to work flexible full or part time schedules in our In Home Supports Program.
Why work for Access Services? We offer an inclusive, supportive work environment with opportunities for professional development, career growth and a team that truly cares about the work they do, the people they support and their team members.
As a Direct Support Professional, you will have the opportunity to provide one-on-one supports to adults with developmental disabilities/Autism who live in the Montgomery County area. Our quality-focused support staff work with the individuals’ goals and help those individuals maintain or increase their independence and live their best lives. Paid training is provided by Access Services, so no experience is necessary.
· Assist individuals with developmental intellectual disabilities in the community by providing creative support through a variety of tasks, activities and/or community engagement. May provide direct services to individuals in their own homes or in their natural family homes.
· During Covid-19 we also offer remote services at the family’s request – Our staff and the individuals we support can remain safely at home but still spend valuable time together working on goals and socialization skills, cooking, crafts and musical activities through the computer.
· Provide supports as outlined in the individual’s plan of care utilizing approved interventions such as safe crisis management techniques, emotional support, positive reinforcement, etc.
· Maintain appropriate case notes for the client in the electronic health record (EHR)
· Attend weekly clinical supervision, regular case reviews, and staff meetings
Work Schedule: The In Home Supports Scheduling Coordinator can assist you developing a schedule that will work for you. Available hours will vary based on client needs. Early morning, day and early evening hours are typically open.
Open hours are available in the following towns in Carbon County:
- Jim Thorpe, Lehighton, Nesquehoning
Open hours are available in the following towns in Schuylkill County:
- Pottsville, Pal Alto, St. Clair, Tamaqua, Pine Grove, Schuylkill Haven, Orwigsburg, Auburn and Mahanoy City
Open hours are available in the following towns in Lehigh County:
- Allentown, Center Valley and Coplay
Open hours are available in the following towns in Northampton County:
- Bethlehem, Nazareth, Pen Argyl
Open hours are available in the following towns in Bucks County:
- Doylestown, Quakertown, Coopersburg, Perkasie, Pipersville, Telford, Chalfont, Warrington, Jamison, Horsham, Levittown, Horsham, Yardley
Open hours are available in the following towns in Montgomery County:
- Harleysville, Schwenksville, Pottstown and Gilbertsville
- Lansdale and Hatfield, Norristown, Willow Grove, Abington, Dresher
Compensation for 2021:
The base rate for this position is $12.50 to $12.75/hour based on education and experience.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 9 paid holidays per year
- 20 days of PTO accrued over the year
- Health/prescription/vision/dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance at no cost to you
- 401k retirement plan
- Tuition assistance
- Referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Discounts on various services, events/tickets, etc.
- EAP, healthcare advocacy, and more
- Must have a valid, insured driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and proof of adequate car insurance
Apply today on our website!
1. Go to https://jobs.accessservices.org.
2. In the right sidebar under First Time Applicants, click Create Profile.
3. Fill in your profile information.
4. Choose “In Home Support DSP” as your job selection.
5. Upload your resume and any other materials you wish to include.
Access Services provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.