We are currently seeking engaging and team-oriented Case Manager to join our Starting Point program. There are openings in both our Montgomery County and Bucks County chapters!
Starting Point offers support to adults who suffer from chronic mental illness. Sometimes people need extra help to get back on their feet, find a place to live, and become a part of community life. Our case managers go to individuals in need, in their communities, and help them begin their journey toward growth and fulfillment.
As a Case Manager, you will empower adults with mental illness to pursue their goals. You will meet weekly with clients to help them articulate and work on objectives such as finding and maintaining employment, getting involved in community activities, establishing healthy habits, and more.
Joining the Starting Point team will allow you to develop vital social work skills such as assessing client needs, treatment planning, resource coordination, and professional writing. This role is ideal for someone who’s passionate about empowering their clients and has some prior internship or work experience in the mental health field.
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday, approx. 8 AM to 4 PM. Some on-call work required after 90-day probationary period.
- Help individuals acquire knowledge, develop skills, connect to resources, and find meaningful connections in the environment of their choice.
- Collaborate and develop strategies for identifying, achieving, and maintaining goals.
- Develop and review Assessments and Individual Rehabilitation Plans (IRP) that are recovery-oriented, strengths-based, and person-centered in collaboration with the individual.
- Complete collaborative documentation with person served.
- Meet daily expectations for billable hours (i.e. time spent directly with clients).
- Participate and communicate professionally in supervisions, team meetings, and required trainings.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field such as psychology, social work, etc. (required)
- Some prior work or internship experience related to mental health services or other applicable social services (strongly preferred)
- Valid driver’s license with 3+ years of driving experience, reliable vehicle, and adequate car insurance (required)
- Willingness to drive throughout the county during the workday to meet with clients (required)
- Willingness to have clients in your vehicle as needed (required)
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 9 paid holidays per year
- 20 days of PTO accrued over the year
- Health/prescription/vision/dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance at no cost to you
- 401k retirement plan
- Tuition assistance
- Work laptop and cell phone
- Referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Discounts on various services, events/tickets, etc.
- EAP, healthcare advocacy, and more
At Access Services, we encourage and support career development and there are opportunities for you to learn and grow within our organization. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please visit www.accessservices.org to learn more about our services.