The mission of Acelero Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program. Acelero Learning is a pioneering provider of early childhood education and family engagement services through our three business units, all focused on closing the achievement gap for thousands of Head Start children and families across the country. With over $50 million in revenue and unparalleled child outcome data, we are both one of the largest and one of the most innovative companies in our space.
Are you a socially conscious, dedicated individual who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and their communities? If so, join us as we support early childhood education programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the children and families served.
Working as a Substitute Preschool Teacher at Acelero Learning will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and transferable skills towards a remarkable and rewarding career path. You will work collaboratively with the teacher to ensure the successful operation of a classroom, while helping to build a better future for the children, their families and our communities. Are you ready to join forces and make a difference?!
• Work effectively with other teacher(s) in the assigned classroom and center
• Support the social and emotional development of children and using “positive guidance” approaches to dealing with challenging behaviors
• Encourage the involvement of the families of the children in a Head Start program and supporting the development of relationships between children and their families
• Follow all Acelero Learning policies and procedures related to health, safety, nutrition, and other aspects of center operations
• The commitment and passion to work with children and families
• Effective communication and written skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent, Substitute Certification preferred, Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred AND willingness to complete the Introduction to Childcare credential within first 240 hours worked
• An eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through
Why Acelero Learning or Shine Early Learning?
– Ability to make an impact in the lives of the children, families, and partners we serve
– Career growth and professional development opportunities
– Supportive working environment
– Average of 5 weeks of paid time off during 1st year of employment
– Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.