- Providing ABA special instruction to children aged 0-3 in the Early Intervention program.
- Conducting one-on-one sessions with children to improve their development of cognition, behavioral, communication, self-help and social emotional skills.
- Creating a program book and instructional materials to support and measure child’s progress, and implement achievable functional goals
- Developing and implementing individualized services plans for assigned cases to meet the child’s specific needs, interests and abilities
- Collaborating with parents and the interdisciplinary team members such as speech therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, social workers, etc., to develop and or modify program activities in order to maximize the child’s functional skills
- Training parents in carry over activities and techniques to promote the child’s functional and behavioral development throughout the week and in between sessions
- Preparing daily session notes, quarterly progress reports, and or justification letters, and document the child’s progress toward meeting established objectives and according to Early Intervention rules and regulations
- Participating in interdisciplinary team conferences, parent conferences, case conferences, as mandated by the NYS Early Intervention program.