Achieve Beyond provides pediatric therapy and educational services to children, students, and families throughout the United States. Our evaluations and services are provided across New York State (including the five boroughs of New York City, the Hudson Valley, and Long Island), the greater Los Angeles, California region, and the Virginia/Maryland/DC area. We specialize in conducting initial evaluations and providing ongoing services, in the predominant language of the patient, in both home and community settings.
We are looking for a Clinical Fellow/SLP for our Early Intervention Home Care Program on Long Island.
Under the supervision of an ASHA certified and NYS state-licensed Speech Language Pathologist, the CF will:
- Provide screening, identification, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, intervention and follow- up services for children with communication disorders.
- Educate parents on reinforcement and early intervention information.
- Develop a plan of care for each child that includes established therapy strategies and techniques.
- Maintain an accurate record of services provided and submit evaluation and progress reports in a timely manner.
Many opportunities for training, support and camaraderie!
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Passing score on the Praxis
- Fluency in a second language a plus, but not required
- Must be comfortable providing services in both home and community based settings
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, supervision that exceeds both ASHA and NYS requirements.
Our commitment to ongoing training, mentorship, and support empowers clinicians to advance and excel in the field.