Come join a team of passionate therapists providing excellent pediatric therapy to children throughout the United States! Achieve Beyond was founded in 1995 and is continuously growing to meet the needs of developmentally disabled children through our ABA, speech, occupational, and physical therapy. We currently offer our services in the entire metro New York area (including the five boroughs of NYC, Hudson Valley and Long Island) and Albany, New Jersey, Connecticut, the greater Los Angeles area, Florida, and the Virginia/ Maryland/ DC area. We specialize in conducting initial evaluations and providing ongoing services in home, community and clinic settings. Achieve Beyond is centered around our culture of collaboration and support to ensure our services are of the highest quality and adhere to our strong ethical standards.
All of our clinicians will have access to the following benefits:
- Access to continuing education workshops and trainings (we are an ASHA and BACB ACE provider)
- Team-building meetings, events, and trainings
NOW HIRING: Licensed Clinical Social Worker
LOCATION: Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, and Orange Counties
- Administer Psychological Evaluations in home and/or school based settings
- Gather necessary information to conduct social histories.
- Write comprehensive evaluation reports and social histories and submit them in a timely manner
- Write Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) and/or Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) goal
- Determine need for additional assessment per observation and child need
- Evaluations are conducted in the primary language of the child
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with HIPAA and State & Federal regulations) and submit records to agency within established deadlines
Must have a passion for working with children and families!
- NYS Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Experience evaluating children birth – five years old a plus
- Familiar with using evaluation tools such as ADOS 2 or CARS 2
- EI Evaluations program requires completion of the EILN Intro and Advanced Assessment trainings
- Fluency in a language other than English a plus
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and exercise patience/professionalism.
Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.