Come join a team of passionate therapists providing excellent pediatric therapy to children throughout the United States! Achieve Beyond was founded in 1995 and is continuously growing to meet the needs of developmentally disabled children through our ABA, speech, occupational, and physical therapy. We currently offer our services in the entire metro New York area (including the five boroughs of NYC, Hudson Valley and Long Island) and Albany, New Jersey, Connecticut, the greater Los Angeles area, and the Virginia/ Maryland/ DC area. We specialize in conducting initial evaluations and providing ongoing services in home, community and clinic settings. Achieve Beyond is centered around our culture of collaboration and support to ensure our services are of the highest quality and adhere to our strong ethical standards.
Our clinicians will have access to the following benefits:
- Training and use of our paperless billing and data collection system
- Access to continuing education workshops and trainings
- Team-building meetings, events, and trainings
NOW HIRING: School Psychologist
LOCATION: Positions throughout the Five Boroughs of New York City
- Provide special instruction, ABA services and/or evaluations to children aged birth to five years in their most natural environment.
- Educate family members and caregivers on different intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over.
- Provide services in diverse settings such as patient homes, family day care homes, daycare centers, and/or other community settings.
- Ensure adherence to program compliance and service authorizations.
- Prepare progress reports as per program timelines
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with HIPAA and State & Federal regulations) and submit records to agency within established deadlines
Must have a passion for working with children and families!
- NYS Certified School Psychologist, Provisional or Permanent
- Bilingual Spanish a plus; Evaluations in languages other than English require bilingual extension for CPSE/CSE evaluations
- Willing to attend ABA Training if providing ABA services – Achieve Beyond provides ABA Training
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and exercise patience/professionalism
- Must be able to travel to and from assigned cases including but not limited to driving personal vehicle, walking, and/or use of public transportation such as a bus or train.
- The ability to climb and descend staircases
- The ability to lift 10 pounds regularly
- The ability to sit on the floor, kneel, and/ or crawl for extended periods
Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.