Come join a team of passionate therapists providing excellent pediatric therapy to children throughout the United States! Achieve Beyond was founded in 1995 and is continuously growing to meet the needs of developmentally disabled children through our ABA, speech, occupational, and physical therapy. We currently offer our services in the entire metro New York area (including the five boroughs of NYC, Hudson Valley and Long Island) and Albany, New Jersey, Connecticut, the greater Los Angeles area, Florida, and the Virginia/ Maryland/ DC area. We specialize in conducting initial evaluations and providing ongoing services in home, community and clinic settings. Achieve Beyond is centered around our culture of collaboration and support to ensure our services are of the highest quality and adhere to our strong ethical standards.
All of our clinicians will have access to the following benefits:
- Access to continuing education workshops and trainings (we are an ASHA and BACB ACE provider)
- Team-building meetings, events, and trainings
NOW HIRING: ABA Service Provider
LOCATION: Positions throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties
- Provide one-on-one ABA special instruction to children aged 0-3 in the Early Intervention program
- Create a program book and instructional materials to support and measure child’s progress, and implement achievable functional goals
- Develop individualized services plans to meet the child’s specific needs, interests and abilities
- Collaborate with parents and the interdisciplinary team members such as speech therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, social workers, etc., to develop and or modify program activities in order to maximize the child’s functional skills
- Train parents in carry over activities and techniques to promote the child’s functional and behavioral development in between sessions
- Prepare daily session notes, quarterly progress reports, and or justification letters, and document the child’s progress toward meeting established objectives and according to Early Intervention rules and regulations
- Participate in interdisciplinary team conferences, parent conferences, case conferences, as mandated by the NYS Early Intervention program.
- Work in diverse settings as client homes, family day care homes, day care centers, or other community settings
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with HIPAA and State & Federal regulations) and submit records to agency within established deadlines
Must have a passion for working with children and families!
- One of the following certifications/licenses
- Students with Disabilities (Birth – 2) Initial or Professional certification
- Permanent Special Education certificate
- TSHH Permanent certificate
- TSLD Initial or Professional certification
- NYS Certified School Psychologist
- NYS Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Early Intervention and/or homebased experience preferred, but not required
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
- MOD I or TIER I Exam
- Successful completion of ABA Training. Training is available at Achieve Beyond
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and exercise patience/professionalism
Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.