Come join a team of passionate therapists providing excellent pediatric therapy to children throughout the United States! Achieve Beyond was founded in 1995 and is continuously growing to meet the needs of developmentally disabled children through our ABA, speech, occupational, and physical therapy. We currently offer our services in the entire metro New York area (including the five boroughs of NYC, Hudson Valley and Long Island) and Albany, New Jersey, Connecticut, the greater Los Angeles area, and the Virginia/ Maryland/ DC area. We specialize in conducting initial evaluations and providing ongoing services in home, community and clinic settings. Achieve Beyond is centered around our culture of collaboration and support to ensure our services are of the highest quality and adhere to our strong ethical standards.
Our clinicians will have access to the following benefits:
- Training and use of our paperless billing and data collection system
- Access to continuing education workshops and trainings
- Team-building meetings, events, and trainings
NOW HIRING: Special Educator
LOCATION: Positions throughout the Five Boroughs of New York City
- Provide ongoing special instruction to children aged birth to 5 years, provide ongoing ABA services and/or conduct evaluations in the child’s most natural environment.
- Educate family members and caregivers on different intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over.
- Work in diverse settings such as patient homes, family day care homes, daycare centers, and/or other community settings.
- Maintain accurate records of services provided; submit evaluations and progress reports in a timely manner
- Prepare progress reports as per program timelines
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with HIPAA and State & Federal regulations) and submit records to agency within established deadlines
Must have a passion for working with children and families!
- Students with Disabilities Birth-2 Initial or Professional certification OR Permanent Special Education certificate OR Permanent TSHH certificate OR TSLD Initial or Professional certification
- Bilingual Spanish a plus; Bilingual extension necessary for provision of services in our preschool program.
- Experience working with children under age 5
- Experience providing ABA services a plus. Training is provided to all Special Education ABA providers
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and exercise patience/professionalism