Come join a team of passionate therapists providing excellent pediatric therapy to children throughout the United States! Achieve Beyond was founded in 1995 and is continuously growing to meet the needs of developmentally disabled children through our ABA, speech, occupational, and physical therapy. We currently offer our services in the entire metro New York area (including the five boroughs of NYC, Hudson Valley and Long Island) and Albany, New Jersey, Connecticut, the greater Los Angeles area, Florida, and the Virginia/ Maryland/ DC area. We specialize in conducting initial evaluations and providing ongoing services in home, community and clinic settings. Achieve Beyond is centered around our culture of collaboration and support to ensure our services are of the highest quality and adhere to our strong ethical standards.
All of our clinicians will have access to the following benefits:
- Access to continuing education workshops and trainings (we are an ASHA and BACB ACE provider)
- Team-building meetings, events, and trainings
NOW HIRING: Speech Language Pathologist
LOCATION: Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, and Orange Counties
- Conduct developmental screening/assessments, provide speech therapy services and consult with family members and other professionals working with the family
- Educate family members and caregivers on different intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over at community settings.
- Provide services in diverse settings such as patient homes, family day care homes, daycare centers, and/or other community settings.
- Follow Individualized Service Plan, plan ongoing treatment, and interpret goals and treatment plan for parents
- Prepare progress reports at six month intervals as well as annual reviews
- Maintains client records
- Ensure that progress is generalized and caregivers are active participants in therapy through specific goals, training sessions, and communication
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with HIPAA and State & Federal regulations) and submit records to agency within established deadlines
Must have a passion for working with children, families, and therapists!
- NYS Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and exercise patience/professionalism.
Clinical Fellowship Year positions available as well!
Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.