Come join a team of passionate therapists providing excellent pediatric therapy to children throughout the United States! Achieve Beyond was founded in 1995 and is continuously growing to meet the needs of developmentally disabled children through our ABA, speech, occupational, and physical therapy. We currently offer our special education services in the entire metro New York area (including the five boroughs of NYC, Hudson Valley and Long Island) and Albany, New Jersey, Connecticut, California (the greater Los Angeles & San Francisco areas), Florida, Tennessee, Delaware, and the Virginia/ Maryland/ DC area. We specialize in conducting initial evaluations and providing ongoing services in home, community and clinic settings. Achieve Beyond is centered around our culture of collaboration and support to ensure our services are of the highest quality and adhere to our strong ethical standards.
- In consultation with the clinical supervisor, develop individualized therapy plans to meet the individual child’s needs, abilities, and speech-language development goals.
- Plan speech-language pathology sessions, according to the clinical supervisor’s recommendations.
- Assess and treat speech-language, voice, and other related disorders of children with
- developmental delays and disabilities. Administer, score, and interpret speech tests.
- Collaborate with parents and a multidisciplinary team of rehabilitation professionals and special educators to develop and modify the child’s individual education-therapy program. Perform team sessions with the clinical supervisor and receive onsite clinical training and guidance.
- Attend clinical trainings on program policies and procedures and performing speech-language pathology needs evaluations. Attend trainings on speech-language pathology theory and practical clinical methodologies. Attend workshops and receive systematic training on preparation of clinical documentation.
- Prepare session notes and patient progress reports.
- Maintain records for the caseload.
Master’s in Speech Language Pathology or closely related major
NYS Speech Language Pathology license