The Achievement Center of LECOM Health is accepting applications for both seasoned professionals with a Master’s degree in the Mental Health field and recent Master’s level graduates with a degree in the Mental Health field looking to obtain clinical supervision required for licensure.
Outpatient Therapist(s) provide mental health therapy to children/adolescents and their families. These positions require the ability to provide intensive therapeutic services to children and adolescents up to 21 years of age with an emotional disturbance or mental illness. The position requires the ability to design and direct the implementation of treatment plans through the agency clinic and school-based outpatient programs.
Responsibilities include providing flexible scheduling and service options for families, ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of child development and childhood disorders, assess strengths and therapeutic needs of the child and family, and provide family-focused therapy to client/family members according to treatment plan. Due to the pandemic, interested candidates must also be willing and able to provide both face-to-face and telehealth services to clients and their families.
Successful applicants must have the ability to meet established productivity standards and all documentation deadlines without exception. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with children/adolescents and their families in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Master’s Degree in mental health field required.
- Must be able to obtain Act 33/34 and FBI clearances upon hire.
- Must complete Mandated Reporter training within 30 days of hire.
- Must be able to complete Safety Care training.
- Must be able to complete CPR/FA training.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with children/adolescents.
- Current PA LPC, LSW or LCSW Licensure or license eligible.
- Training in PCIT and TFCBT.
The Achievement Center offers:
- A flexible work schedule.
- Competitive benefits package including
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Vacation, sick, and paid time off.
- Paid holidays
- 403(b) enrollment.
- Potential for additional earnings through the agency’s incentive program/plan.
- Individual and group supervision opportunities.
- Value-driven culture.
- Regular employee recognition and engagement opportunities.
- Safety Care Training to provide “hands off” crisis de-escalation within 30 days of hire.
- Licensure supervision provided to staff working a minimum of 20 billable hours/week.
The Achievement Center commits to further living our values of inclusion and compassion and to strengthening policies and practices that better demonstrate social responsibility, diversity, inclusion equity, and cultural humility. We are committed to continuously listen, learn, and grow. We believe that an informed, diverse, and representative workforce will help everyone achieve more and do better.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.