Position: Enrollment Specialist, Care Management Services
Function: Responsible for outreach, engagement and assessment of referrals to health home care management.
Reports to: Senior Director, Care Management Services
- Works with referring providers to locate potential clients and coordinate enrollment.
- Develops rapport with clients in order to engage them in improving their health and wellness.
- Informs clients of their eligibility for care management, explains program benefits, reasons for eligibility, and guides clients through the consenting process.
- Administers standardized health and psychosocial risk screenings.
- Utilizes health screenings to identify interventions.
- Collaborates with members of the care team to identify needs and develop a plan to help client achieve optimal health outcomes.
- Documents all interventions and attempted contacts in the EHR in accordance with program standards.
- Works with family members and other collaterals of the client’s choice to facilitate planning and delivery of care
- Reviews new information and complex cases with PCP and multidisciplinary team and develops recommendations for the care plan.
- Utilizes evidenced based practices, such as motivational interviewing, to engage clients.
- Embraces the team model by collaborating with members of the team to facilitate enrollments
- Serves as a liaison between newly enrolled clients and the care team, facilitating assignment and transition to the care coordination team.
- Supports client goals and serves as an advocate on client’s behalf
- Administers CSD funds (Client Service Dollars) and submits required documentation
- Participates in team meetings and weekly clinical conference as needed
- Attends in-service training as requested
- Duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications: BA degree in social services or related field and one year of experience providing direct service to at-risk populations.. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Salary: $24.11 per hour