We are looking for a dedicated Associate Manager, PPC to oversee the full scope of several paid search campaigns and manage small teams of analysts to create results.
Remote until 2022
Acronym will hire in the following states: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, North/South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Washington State, Oregon, Illinois, Ohio, Missouri, California, Nevada.
This is the job….
- Top-to-bottom management of paid search campaigns; generating ranking reports, conducting site audits, handling client concerns, etc.
- Overall paid search campaign strategy and implementation.
- Management of client media-spend budgets, keyword list-management, oversight of ad copy.
- Monitor the overall performance of paid search efforts and report key indicators to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify performance targets, project milestones, resource needs, etc.
- Research, identify and establish partnerships with contextual networks for interactive placement.
This is you….
- 3+ years of hands-on SEM experience, primarily in paid search campaign management; agency-side preferred.
- Proven track record of successful SEM strategy and implementation.
- Comprehensive understanding of keyword research.
- Strong experience with ad copy development.
- Proficient with SEM reporting and analytical tools.
- Certification in Google Adwords; Certification in YSN.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Great benefit plans: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Pre-tax Transit, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k
- AcronymCares Matching Gifts program for employee donations
- Paid time off for your Birthday
- D&I Employee Resource Groups
This is us…
Acronym is an award-winning performance marketing agency headquartered in NYC’s iconic Empire State Building with presence around the world to support our global clientele. Our expertise is in managing highly complex search and multi-channel marketing challenges powered by our own patented technology to improve performance aligned with business goals. Our employees are industry experts who are diverse, energetic, intelligent, motivated, and fun individuals.
Acronym is an equal opportunity employer.
Become part of an organization whose team members are diverse, energetic intelligent motivated people who love what they do – come join us at Acronym today!
We strongly encourage individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply for employment at Acronym.