Who are we?
adm is a global marketing effectiveness agency that partners with leading brands to support them in achieving their marketing objectives. We provide end to end solutions that deliver competitive advantage and cost optimization across Point Of Sale (POS), promotional products, and print. We serve some of the world’s iconic brands and provide our clients with innovation, creative, development, production, and global sourcing solutions.
About the Role
We want graduates who are mature, growth and solution-minded to join our expanding teams in Chicago, Dallas, New York City, and Stamford.
Our graduate role will develop your knowledge of the marketing services industry, enhance your leadership skills and expose you to opportunities that help you grow and succeed.
Working with stakeholders across our business, you will discover the end-to-end supply chain, and as you develop, you will be able to make independent business decisions.
The first three months will comprise of a company induction, a business assignment; requiring excellent organization and self-motivation to deliver on-time, in parallel to on-the-job training for activities that support one of our client accounts.
Following your success, your role will progress within our Client Services team where you will work within a team supporting programs for a key Client. You will progress through new learning objectives each quarter.
The ideal candidate has excellent verbal and written communication skills, is extremely organized and works well multitasking and managing multiple activities simultaneously. This individual is a collaborator, has an eye for trends, the ability to pay close attention to detail, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Learn and understand client’s brands, business models and business objectives.
- Communicate daily with internal teams and external agencies and business partners.
- Develop strong Project Management skills.
- Use adm systems and reports with confidence.
- Support your team with key operational tasks including cost calculations, order tracking and product sourcing for a designated account.
- Review and maintain accurate data & status to support successful project delivery.
- Be a key contributor to our client solutions (innovation, process, creative, cost).
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret information/client briefs and offer appropriate solutions.
- Give status reports for each account/program and review weekly with internal account management team.
What you bring to the adm table
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Merchandising or Fashion preferred
- Enthusiastic, motivated, committed
- Mature, growth and solution minded
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong follow through
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Exceptional detail-oriented skills; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and an appetite to learn
- Organized, with the ability to exercise independent judgement, problem solve and prioritize
So, if you’re interested in starting your career with us, consider this: we are a truly international business with 34 offices around the world, over 29 years of industry experience, and nearly 550 employees worldwide. Our vision is to be recognized as the global marketing execution leader with a reputation for delivery, innovation, and service in the Americas, Europe, and APAC.