adm is a global marketing procurement and brand execution agency that partners with leading global businesses. adm is the leader in the development of global end to end marketing solutions focusing on POS, promotional products, and print. We serve some of the world’s iconic brands and provide our clients with tactical and bespoke promotional ideas, combined with creative insights and global buying power.
About the Role:
The Technology Solutions Support will be responsible for the implementation of marketing supply chain solutions, processes, and technical systems for new client engagements and supporting existing client technology solutions.
With strong client facing skills, a likable personality and exceptional consultative skills, this role will require strong collaboration across the adm organization as well a range of different client functions/levels.
- Work with IT and adm internal teams to setup and configure software to match client and internal team’s needs
- Provide documentation and videos to assist clients and internal teams with learning adm solutions.
- Continuously look to evolve training materials and technology with assistance from Solutions/IT team members
- Effectively train clients and internal teams on how to optimize the use of our tool set to minimize support issues and set up technology solutions.
- Monitor and ensure support tickets are actioned to resolve problems/issues in a timely manner
- Support and execute testing of technology solutions
- Bachelors degree in Business administration, information technology, related field
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Office products including Excel. Knowledge of Power Queries, Macros, and formulas, is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand technology solutions is preferable
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Team player with a real passion for partnering across all levels.
- Can do will do attitude. Thrives in an environment of opportunity, confidence and hunger for growth.
- Sets and achieves very high levels of performance and continually strives for personal improvement in all that they do.
- High level of energy, thrives on being challenged and will take others on the journey of success.
We are a truly international business with 34 offices around the world, over 29 years of industry experience, and nearly 550 employees worldwide. Our vision is to be recognized as the global marketing execution leader with a reputation for delivery, innovation, and service in the Americas, Europe, and APAC.