Do you love communications and everything Social Media? If so, this might be the right role for you! In this role, you will help build and implement Adobe Design’s communications strategy. We are seeking an eloquent and creative storyteller with a passion for developing communications and content strategy, with a specific focus on social media!
What you’ll do:
External Communication & Social Media
- Develop a culture within Adobe Design that fosters, inspires, and encourages our designers to find their voices and tell their stories through various social media platforms.
- Maintain and regularly update Adobe Design editorial calendar.
- Partner with the Adobe Design content strategy team to build and deliver a consistent Adobe Design voice to external audiences.
- Drive engagement through Adobe’s social media channels (External Website, LinkedIn, Behance, Twitter, etc.)
- Daily monitoring of all social channels for feedback, engagement, etc. and responding in a timely manner.
- Cross functional partnership with other related internal departments and operations team to support and amplify all team culture events.
- Develop and guide Adobe Design newsletter strategy and implementation.
- Compile bi-weekly reports on all communication events and tactics.
- Keep internal wiki roadmap + project tracking pages updated.
What you need to succeed:
We are looking for someone who is:
- Studying Marketing, Communications, PR, Journalism or related field
- Very organized with excellent attention to detail
- Confident in his/her/their written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced handling social media properties
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter.
About Adobe Design
We design tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a distributed team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three business units: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.