Creative Cloud is focused on visual creativity and creation, and includes such well-known products as Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Lightroom CC, and Adobe Stock.
Our team builds the platform for user experience and features that will propel Adobe to the next level of engagement and user retention of our flagship Creative Cloud products, on desktop, web and mobile platforms. The platform comprises a machine learning framework in Photoshop that enables creatives to leverage machine learning models for their creations, and ultimately, bring and train their own models within the framework.
We’re looking for an Applied Scientist Intern to help us build and scale machine learned models for the CC ML framework. In this role, you will Investigate and solve exciting and difficult challenges in computer vision and other ML areas. You will collaborate with other applied scientists and researchers at Adobe Research.
You will design, implement, and deploy full-stack machine learning solutions to thousands of Adobe’s customers.
- PhD or MSc degree student in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Currently working in computer vision, deep learning or machine learning
- Publications in top-tier peer-reviewed conferences or journals
- At least one year of experience in coding computer vision or machine learning algorithms in Python, C++, C# or Java
- PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Excellent communication skills, solid work ethic, and a strong desire to write production-quality code
- Experience with generative adversarial networks (GANs) for image processing