Adobe I/O provides a central development platform for delivering, managing and tracking APIs. The I/O API Platform is used by internal Adobe developers as well as external 3rd-party developers via www.adobe.io. Our solutions support high traffic, high visibility applications with immense amounts of data, numerous third-party integrations, and challenging scaling problems.
We are seeking a hardworking and highly motivated intern, who has aspirations in data science and machine learning to join the growing Adobe I/O team for a summer of learning and fun.
What You’ll Do
- Shadow a senior engineer to ingest and process raw data from various data sources at scale in the cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Extract data from the central Adobe I/O data store to provide business insights.
- Create dashboards and reports to meet needs of Adobe I/O customers, e.g. Finance.
- Work with SQL and NoSQL databases, as well as data stores that support time series data.
- Use machine learning to predict data patterns
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
What You Need to Succeed
- Cloud computing exposure (AWS, Azure or GCE)
- Familiarity with at least one programming language such as Java, Scala or Python as well as SQL/NoSQL
- Having taken classes or worked on projects related to machine learning and data science
- Some experience with big data pipelines preferred
- Previous internships preferred
- Knowledge of SCRUM methodology
- Team player