The Document Cloud Data Science team at Adobe is looking for a Data Science Intern. You will use machine learning and analytics to define new features, improve existing features, understand user behaviors, and personalize marketing practices. You will collaborate with the engineering, product, design, and marketing teams to devise and implement your data products and contribute to the growth of products such as Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, Adobe Scan, and more. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real-world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on our product.
What You’ll Do
- Develop end-to-end data products from creating pipelines to productizing machine learning models.
- Investigate clickstream data to identify opportunities to improve user experiences.
- Gather, synthesize and interpret disparate quantitative information sources, develop and present meaningful insights to key partners
- Perform analysis to better understand customer behaviors including acquisition, engagement, conversion, and retention
What You Need to Succeed
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative fields.
- Programming skills (Python or R, and SQL-like languages)
- Strong foundation of statistics and machine learning knowledge, and a record of applying these methods to solving real-world problems.
- Excellent communication, relationship skills, and a strong team player.