Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Experience Platform – Content Services (AEP-CS) creates a shared foundation for Adobe customers’ content – enabling consistent experiences, cross-cloud workflows, data science, and accelerated time-to-value. Our core storage model is delivered as a multi-tenant SaaS content platform, targeted at storing a variety of content that our customers deal with (e.g. images, videos, documents, text, web pages, campaigns, blogs, tweets etc.). Our team provides a hypermedia API for accessing the emerging cloud storage for Adobe’s product line. We deploy this emerging cloud scale solution around the globe, on multiple different cloud infrastructures and provide millions of users access to petabytes of storage.
As member of the ACP-CS team you will work with senior development engineers, quality assurance engineers and cloud service experts to help design, build, evolve and maintain the hosted services for the core storage model. You will have several opportunities to contribute to operations, validation and finally implementation of system functions.
- Create dashboards, monitors and alerts
- Test planning, development, execution and analysis
- Feature development in Java
- Programming in Java
- Experience using Gatling test tools a plus
- Experience running UNIX on AWS and/or Azure infrastructure
- Knowledge of cloud systems and high-performance services architecture
- Knowledge of graph databases like GraphDB or Neo4j.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative manner.
- Completing Junior year studies or greater towards BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Preferred past internship or co-op experience.
- Self-motivated problem-solver: a go-getter with a can-do attitude.