Do you have a passion for mobile technology? Do you want to build exceptional software that provides delightful and amazing document experience for smaller screens? At Document Cloud mobile group, we are looking for energetic and exceptional individuals to join our San Jose office, and are ready to pick up new challenges in the mobile landscape!
We provide solutions in the digital document space which touch the lives of millions of users across the world by improving their digital workflows! We work with teams across different geographies and alongside the larger Document Cloud, an integrated environment for working with documents across desktop, mobile, and web.
A successful candidate will become a key contributor on a team with high technical standards, ability to provide creative solutions and attention to detail, with tremendous opportunity for ownership and influence on product and technical direction. Candidates should be “owners”, with a strong interest in solving business as well as technical problems.
What you’ll Do
- Work alongside a dynamic team, working on crafting and developing new features for iOS application.
- Develop and deliver user interface and application components for mobile applications.
- Collaborate with product, design, and other developers to build features which enrich the documents ecosystem.
What you need to succeed
- Pursuing BS or MS in Computer Science
- School or Intern experience in writing mobile applications
- Knowledge of Objective-C or Swift, C++ preferred
- Problem solving demeanor