Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Would you like to own the development and implementation of a project or initiative that improves the effectiveness and efficiency of those who provide customer service and technical support to our customers? As an intern, you will drive a project/initiative from initiation through delivery including strategy, data analysis, and planning. Prioritizing department and cross-functional teams and activities, you ensure completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints. If you are passionate about delivering new or upgrading existing support processes, this could be the opportunity for you!
What you’ll Do
- Lead a project or initiative to successful completion, providing motivation and mediation to achieve the goals.
- Drive strategic and tactical decisions for projects.
- Identify and solve broad and complex issues.
- Establish success measures and builds project plan.
- Evaluate and adjust execution strategy to achieve success measures.
- Lead cross-team collaboration through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal global skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making.
- Collaborate with and empower others as you build well thought out proposals/recommendations that specify a clear course of action.
- Understands industry trends in cloud computing, iterative software development, and planning and deployment of operational procedures.
- Influences and encourages others to adopt processes and improvements.
- Takes personal ownership and accountability for ensuring that the project meets its defined success criteria within the planned timeframe.
What you need to succeed
- Candidate for bachelor’s degree in software technology or comparable degree.
- Project management experience in technology market.
- Experienced with Excel pivot tables and other data analysis and reporting tools
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and able to lead toward clarity.
- Strong verbal and written communication.