At Adstra we know great things happen when people come together with one shared goal. The future of data is happening at Adstra. Come join our growing team.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Compliance Specialist to join our team of professionals.
You will be responsible for the review and approval of marketing collateral; ensuring compliance of legal, regulatory, and branding guidelines; maintaining checklists and documentation within systems; and supporting other projects as requested by leadership.
Our “ideal candidate” is an individual who experience in marketing, proofreading, and campaign execution; has experience with creative review for direct marketing promotions; and has a proven ability for attention to detail, making decisions and effectively meeting deliverable expectations and deadlines.
Adstra, a privately held, PE backed company, provides a comprehensive suite of data and identity solutions for a wide-array of use cases to a diverse base of blue-chip clients.
Adstra is the industry’s first Data Bureau, focused on the successful orchestration of data across both on and offline media. Adstra’s solutions give safe, compliant, portable and cost-efficient access to any form of marketing data, combined with any form of identity and any form of applied analytics to enable consistent messaging to individuals across multi-channel marketing campaigns. Adstra also is a leading provider of customer acquisition and data management services, supporting both the for profit and nonprofit markets. Adstra is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey with offices across the United States.
Adstra offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, 401k w/ company match, paid time off, business casual dress, summer hours, customized training & more! If you are one of the “best and brightest” in your field and you’re looking to position yourself for the future, this is a great opportunity.
To learn more about why Adstra is the new ideal in places to work check out our Adstra Careers page today!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adstra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner that ensures there is no discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, citizenship, age, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, protected veterans, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
For immediate consideration, please create a profile and make sure you provide your resume and current contact information. We look forward to learning more about you and the value you can bring to Adstra!
Responsibilities for this opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Review of marketing assets (for various channels – such as online, e-mail, and Direct Mail) to ensure that copy and offers comply with legal, regulatory, branding guidelines and policies;
- Communicate errors, rationale, required actions, approvals, exceptions and status to Marketing Managers;
- Maintain project status and necessary documentation in the project database;
- Complete creative review accurately within established deadlines and cycle-time benchmarks;
- Identify and resolve outstanding issues in a timely and effective manner;
- Follow account policies and department’s Best Practices to ensure components of the mailings are accurate, and have passed compliance policies;
- Work independently and collaboratively, taking initiative to support other corporate projects and ensure workload and productivity is aligned with capacity expectations;
- Follow account policies and department’s Best Practices to meet/exceed service levels;
- Actively participate in meetings and training sessions;
- Successfully pass monthly QA audits;
- Support other corporate projects and initiatives;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
In addition, our “ideal candidate” has the following skills & experience:
- College Degree from an accredited college or university (Business, Marketing preferred) or 5-7 years of professional experience in lieu of college degree required;
- 2+ years in Direct Marketing industry with marketing or advertising background, campaign execution, compliance/QA creative review and/or Client Relationship Management skills;
- Affinity toward structure and following rules tied to compliance and legal guidelines;
- Ability to remain flexible and responsive when faced with multiple urgent requests and changing priorities;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, PDF Writer and Excel required;
- Attention to detail and data checking/proofreading skills. Ability to deliver flawless quality work;
- Interpretation of information and decision-making skills to determine if guidelines apply;
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate errors, rationale, and action that needs to be taken;
- Project management experience. Ability to deliver on promises/meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member;
- Ability to adapt to changing client needs and maintain a confident appearance under pressure;
- Ability to remain flexible and responsive when faced with changing priorities and multiple urgent requests;
- Self starter, with the ability to work independently, as well as a team player;
- Strong organization and follow through skills, deadline and production-oriented.