OCL is in search for an energetic and reliable individual to facilitate financial services webinars. This person should be computer and tech savvy. This position requires individuals to be able to work in a fast pace environment while sticking to a strict schedule within the webinar. They will be responsible for verifying attendance throughout the course as well as monitoring the chat. On occasion, they may need to assist the instructor or students with tech issues that may arise. This position is a part time position and hours vary per week depending on the volume of webinars running each week. The shifts for this position can range from 1.5 hours a day up to 9.5 hours per day with hours in both AM and PM. This is a remote opportunity.
Part Time – Hourly
- Logging into company GoTo Training account and launching the webinar 30 minutes prior to start of training
- Introducing presenters
- Facilitating question and answer sessions
- Checking in students and tracking attendance
- Reporting of students that are absent from all or a portion of the webinar
- Maintaining chat logs as records of the training
- Facilitating polling questions
- Some potential technical support for students having difficulty logging in
- Access to secure internet and a computer able to run Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
- 1 year experience in a client or customer service oriented position (desired)
- Experience with or ability to quickly become proficient with collaborative technologies such as Webex, GotoTraining or GotoWebinar
- Proficiency required with MS PowerPoint 2007-2010
- Detail-oriented; anticipates problems before they happen
- Effective communicator: in-person, phone, and via email
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
OnCourse Learning is a premier enterprise compliance, risk management, and professional development education solutions provider. Over 10,000 financial institutions and partners have adopted OnCourse Learning solutions to efficiently manage complexity, change, and growth. We’ve empowered over 300,000 mortgage students, both beginners, and professionals, to fulfill legal requirements, achieve professional goals, and accelerate their careers.
The mission of OnCourse Learning is to grow people and businesses by applying a consultative partnership approach to compliance, licensure, and professional development education while leveraging efficient, effective, and engaging learning solutions. We enable career success with unmatched education offerings that deliver desired learning outcomes powered by a flexible, purpose-built learning management platform. Learn more about OnCourse Learning, part of Adtalem Global Education, at www.oncourselearning.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We pride ourselves in nurturing a culture that encourages everyone to bring their full selves to work each day. To us, diversity and inclusion needs to be intentional to be impactful. We don’t just welcome differences, we celebrate them. #WeAreAdtalem
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, click here to visit our Diversity page.