AdTheorent is currently seeking a Digital Sales Planner to join its team in Chicago. This individual will support the Central Sales teams by leading brainstorming sessions to help crystallize ideas into actionable campaign solutions for advertisers, and by developing customized proposals, sales decks, client templates and vertical materials.
- Day-to-day support of Sales team through development of client templates, proposals, and sales deliverables
- Work alongside Creative, Sales, and Client Services to ensure optimal and timely proposal delivery of all materials
- Own pre-sales plan pricing, inventory forecasting, and plan revisions
- Work with the Sales team to keep Salesforce fully up to date and the pipeline current
- Build and maintain positive communication between internal teams and external vendors
- Work closely with other members of the Strategy team to balance resources and to ensure success for the entire organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills on the phone, video, via email, and in person
- 1+ year experience in similar position preferably in the Digital sector
- A self-starting mindset, with the ability to make decisions quickly and react to a changing environment
- Deadline driven and organized, with good project management skills
- A strong grasp of PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Knowledgeable of the latest digital advertising trends and online media
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to foster community, inclusion and diversity within the organization. We encourage all qualified candidates, regardless of racial, religious, sexual or gender identity, to apply.