Are you looking for a company that embraces Innovative ideas and talented people? We’re looking for people who value collaboration, experimentation, agility and problem-solving in the same way we do. We want people with passion for what they do and who view building a sustainable business committed to high quality.
Balancing between sales and operations, the Performance Analytics Manager role defines and implements measurement strategies that lead to client campaign goal achievement. Through data validation, performance reporting, dashboard creation, and storytelling, this position provides actionable insights that drive both innovation and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be a client-centric, strategic thinker with a combination of technical and interpersonal skills.
For this position you should have —
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum 4 years experience in analytical role, preferably in digital advertising
- Innovative thinker with a passion for problem solving
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal skills with ability to build effective relationships with all levels of the organization, customers and partners
- Demonstrated customer focus mentality
- Assertive, goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Experienced in building, managing, and driving projects from concept through successful completion
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills, with the ability to accurately handle multiple simultaneous activities on tight deadlines
- An analytical and results focused mindset with superior problem solving and deductive reasoning skills
- Experience with data visualization tools and techniques
- Direct experience with measuring marketing performance
- Familiar with the nature of advertising agencies and major accounts
- Ability to create simple solutions from complex problems
- Experience collaborating and fostering the growth of others through day-to-day communication
- Experience in translating data into actionable insights and effective customer presentations
MLive Media Group is an audience-first, digitally focused media company encompassing all content, sales and marketing operations for: MLive.com, The Grand Rapids Press, The Muskegon Chronicle, Kalamazoo Gazette, The Jackson Citizen Patriot, The Ann Arbor News, The Flint Journal, The Saginaw News, The Bay City Times and the Advance Weeklies in Grand Rapids, as well as several related entities. In addition to being Michigan’s #1 news and information provider, MLive Media Group is Michigan’s largest local media advertising network, allowing advertisers to reach local audiences in communities across the state.
MLive Media Group iis a part of Advance Local Media, one of the largest media groups in the United States, which operates the leading news and information companies in more than 20 cities, reaching 58+ million people monthly with our quality, real-time journalism and community engagement. Our company is built upon the values of Integrity, Customer-first, Inclusiveness, Collaboration and Forward-looking. For more information about Advance Local, please visit www.advancelocal.com.