Bump Club & Beyond connects parents and parents-to-be with the best products, resources, information, and each other – both online and through thousands of premier events nationwide. BCB’s content and events are relevant for all parents – from expectancy through grade school. BCB is a division of Advantage Solutions and currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Intern for an immediate role with the company.
The Sales Intern will provide day-to-day sales, business development & project support. This role provides interns with challenging, relevant work experience in Sales and Marketing. Internships may lead to future opportunities within the Company, although there are no guarantees for full-time employment.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry. Apply to be a part of the BCB team and help make a difference to parents across the globe!
- Assist business development team in daily activities such as identifying and tracking sales leads, sending outreach emails to leads, following up on sales outreach and manage business inquiry email inbox
- Propose ideas to help maximize sales and build upon existing strategies
- Create custom proposals, sell sheets and thought starters for client recommendations, presentations, and outreach
- Solicit client participation in BCB community giveaways and discounts
- Need Microsoft Office experience (PPT, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Applicants must be senior status or have graduated during the previous year with a Business or Business related major
- Study emphasis on Sales & Marketing a huge plus
- Applicants need to have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Applicants will be required to submit at least two personal letters of recommendation