Led by a survivor of Female Genital Mutilation, fierce human-rights activist and champion of free speech Ayaan Hirsi Ali, AHA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that fights to end FGM, honor violence, child and forced marriage in the U.S. Our programs advocate for freedom of speech on campuses and in public debate, and amplify the voices of Muslim reformers. You can read more about us at www.theahafoundation.org.
The Marketing & Data Analytics Intern will assist the marketing team with maintaining data in, running analysis and generating reports from our donor management system, Donor Perfect, email platform, Constant Contact, and Google Analytics to ensure accurate execution of fundraising campaigns and evaluate their performance on our website, through email, social media and direct mail, and help identify ways to improve our campaigns. No data coding involved.
Immediate hire. This is a remote based position. Intern works around 10-15 hrs per week. Flexible schedule and this internship can be extended into the fall semester.
Summary of Key Functions:
- Maintaining and optimizing the donor management CRM system DonorPerfect to ensure data accuracy and effectively serve the needs of team members
- Utilizing the data reporting system to regularly assess the quality and effectiveness of fundraising efforts
- Researching and compiling marketing campaign monthly analytical reports covering fundraising campaign results, donor retention rate, donor insights and trends, etc. Presenting the reports during team meetings to provide fundraising and marketing tactics
- Assisting with other types of analytical reports and general marketing campaigns as needed
Key competencies and experience required:
- Current enrollment in a related bachelor’s degree program. This position is open to all majors, though marketing, economics, and business analytics majors are encouraged to apply.
- Interests should include marketing for non-profit organizations, nonprofit management, data analytics, business analysis, human rights, women’s rights, women’s empowerment.
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and communicate clearly about progress against assignments.
- Working well with team members to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
GPA Range: 3.0-4.0