Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking an Associate Technical Proposal Writer to support Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services’ manufacturing. In this role, the Associate Technical Proposal Writer will be responsible for providing data entry, contract management, and administrative support to the Client Services team. In addition, the Assistant Technical Proposal Writer will collaborate with Business Development and Project Management teams, with the support and review of cross-functional subject matter experts (SMEs), on generating Change Orders, Cancellation Memos, and proposals for ongoing and new projects in response to incoming requests.
- Save, log, and distribute all incoming signed document/contracts (i.e. proposals. Change Orders, Cancellation Memos, Master Supply Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and other contract related documentation) in Aji Bio-Pharma’s electronic records.
- Maintain and update Aji Bio-Pharma Log of Processed Executed Documents in Excel.
- Create and manage Sales Orders in ERP system.
- Maintain and update Aji Bio-Pharma’s Client Visit Log and assist with coordination of client visits.
- Drafts and processes Change Orders and Cancellation Memos for incoming requests from Project Management.
- Relay questions and comments that arise during the Change Order/ Cancellation Memo review process to Project Management and internal subject matter experts as needed.
- Review and analyze Request for Proposal (RFP) documents and questionnaires to identify requirements and project scope for assigned proposal sections.
- With guidance, draft proposals using Aji Bio-Pharma templates in response to RFPs and questionnaires.
- Work with internal subject matter experts to create and review proposal content as needed.
- Monitors and expedites the review process of proposals to ensure timely proposal completion that meets the group metrics and the deadline for proposal submission.
- Attending client technical calls to discuss the scope of a Change Order, Cancellation Memo, and/or proposal.
- Working on internal/cross-functional projects under the direction of the Supevisor of Client Services.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, or related discipline or equivalent desired.
- Zero to two (0-2) years of office experience preferred.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Attentive to detail, quality-focused, and deadline-oriented.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.