Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking an Automation Engineer III to support Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services’ manufacturing. This position maintains and specifies control systems supporting biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities and processes, including bioprocess, aseptic filling operations, and or building management systems. Supports end users in specifying, diagnosing, repairing, and upgrading automated control systems and instrumentation, including completion of GMP-related documentation.
- Maintain and troubleshoot automated control systems
- Provide input and author URS, FRS, SAT, I/O/PQ, and SOP documents
- Provide design input in the specification of automated control systems
- Research new technologies and make recommendations
- Document changes to systems per change management procedures
- Travel between facilities to support all functional areas
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- Bachelor’s degree required (ChE, EE, IE, ME, CS, or similar) or exceptions for equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five to eight (5 to 8) years of relevant experience
- Minimum of four (4) years of cGMP experience preferred.
- Well-developed understanding of automation standards (including GAMP)
- Well-developed ability with control platform(s)
- Well-developed understanding of pharmaceutical systems and processes
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.