Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking multiple detail oriented candidates for an entry level role within our Drug Product Inspection Team. In this role you will visually inspect filled vials and syringes to ensure they have no defects and are ok to be sent out to clients, and used in people. You may also perform various manufacturing tasks under the guidelines of established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) regulations.
This role could be right for you if you like to:
- Have thorough training and have defined instructions to follow to complete your tasks
- Help your team achieve its goals, as well as your individual goals
- Take pride in your work and hold yourself accountable for you own work
If your ideal work environment is:
- An organized workplace where you can follow detailed instructions to achieve consistent results
- A quiet workspace that allows you to focus on the task at hand and identify small abnormalities that others might miss
This is a great opportunity to start a career with Aji Bio-Pharma! You come prepared to do your best and we will provide you with the training needed to succeed! Initial training will typically be 6-8 weeks and will include a mix of reading, observing and doing.
If this position piques your interest please apply to learn more!
2nd shift hours are 3:00 – 11:30 pm Monday – Friday. Overtime as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum zero to two (0-2) years relevant experience in a laboratory or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to pass visual acuity exam according to SOP guidelines.
- Ability to pass visual inspection qualification exams according to SOP guidelines.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.