Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Drug Product Manufacturing Associate II – Formulations to join our team! In this role you will be responsible for the implementation and execution of routine production and manufacturing procedures to support processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. You will work with the Drug Product team to ensure the successful completion of various cGMP activities. The Associate II will optimize and achieve a solid understanding of both the technical aspects as well as the quality systems which govern cGMP manufacturing.
- Performs various routine manufacturing tasks under the guidelines of established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and cGMP regulations.
- Coordinates the implementation of production and manufacturing procedures and schedules.
- Performs visual inspection of tanks and bulk drug substances.
- Prepares components, media, buffers, and other solutions as needed.
- Accurately documents, completes, and reviews batch records.
- Expected to focus in various manufacturing tasks including sterile filtration, formulation, in-process testing, and preparation of formulation components.
- Perform manufacturing operations in a sterile suite.
- Coordinates and leads preparation of material and components for sterilization in autoclave or dehydrogenation oven.
- Reliably executes well defined SOP’s.
- Required to revise SOP’s according to investigation or audit findings.
- Collaborates with other technical personnel with troubleshooting and engineering activities.
- Collects and disposes of lab wastes according to established Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) procedures.
- Responsible for routine maintenance and troubleshooting of production equipment.
- Maintains cGMP environment according to the production needs of the Drug Product group.
- May be required to interact and collaborate with clients and third party vendors.
- Responsible for supporting the management of group production resources.
- Works closely with Production Planner to manage QAD work orders to ensure production materials are obtained according to the manufacturing schedule.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in a Life Sciences discipline or equivalent preferred.
- Two to five (2-5) years of relevant experience in manufacturing, laboratory, mechanical or engineering positions.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed directions in a scientific or manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with cGMP, manufacturing, machine operations, and data entry is required.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.