Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
The Drug Product Manufacturing Associate III is responsible for executing GMP production of injectable pharmaceuticals by following all applicable SOP’s. Manufacturing associates are responsible for preparing equipment and materials for GMP aseptic production and operating equipment such from glasswashers, autoclaves, depyrogenation ovens and automated filling machines.
- Performs various semi-routine manufacturing tasks under the guidelines of established SOP’s and cGMP regulations.
- Acts as the lead in daily operations ensuring all components are in place, operators are trained and all documentation is complete prior to finishing a campaign.
- Acts as subject matter expert for a specific piece of equipment.
- Schedules manufacturing tasks under cGMP guidelines under close supervision of manufacturing supervisor.
- Troubleshoots manufacturing processes that are complex in level under cGMP guidelines and under the supervision of manufacturing supervisor.
- Assists in the research and implementation of new methods and technologies to enhance operations.
- Prepares components, media, buffers, and other solutions as needed.
- Accurately documents data and writes/reviews batch records under cGMP guidelines.
- Reliably executes and writes well defined SOP’s and manufacturing batch records. Initiates and writes revisions to current GMP/SOP guidelines.
- Responsible for routine maintenance of production equipment and production suites.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelors in a science or engineering discipline preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years of related work experience in manufacturing, laboratory, mechanical or engineering positions.
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed directions in a manufacturing GMP environment.
- Familiarity with cGMP, manufacturing, machine operations, and data entry.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment. We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.