Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Drug Substance Manufacturing Technician – Support Services. This position will be responsible for performing solution formulation and/or sterilization of in-process manufacturing materials in support of cGMP manufacturing under the guidelines of established SOP’s and cGMP regulations. The position works alongside experienced Support Services team members in support of GMP activities. The position aligns daily actions with company goals and Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values.
- Transfers raw materials from warehouse staging area to production suite.
- Labels materials for applicable client use.
- Conducts inventory and storage of raw materials in production area.
- Prepares components, buffers and other solutions and/or operates autoclave, washer, or depyrogenation oven.
- Completes in-process analytical testing as needed to confirm suitability of solutions and submits samples to QC for release testing via LIMS system.
- Accurately documents data and completes batch records and GMP forms.
- Under supervision, operates production equipment (pH/conductivity meters, mixers, pumps, sterilization units, and forklift).
- Adheres to all established GMP, safety, and regulatory policies and procedures with high focus on attention to detail.
- Completes all job related, mandatory read-understood and qualified GMP training tasks within MasterControl (Quality System Software).
- Collects and disposes of lab wastes per established procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing or laboratory environment.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of GLP and cGMP regulations and good documentation practices is preferred.
- Ability to work within prescribed guidelines or as a team member.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.