Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Facilities Service Coordinator I. The Facilities Services Coordinator I is responsible for providing full maintenance services for one or more facilities, and/or campuses and promoting safety. This position will coordinate resolution of building and equipment problems under routine and emergency conditions, and serve as a liaison between company employees and outside contractors. This role is also responsible for scheduling and monitoring maintenance and service activities for the Facilities team and may be involved in planning for the future building space and supply needs of the organization.
- Assign maintenance and work orders to Facilities staff.
- Collect and review maintenance materials for completeness.
- Ensure well-documented on-time completion of CMMS documentation.
- Communicate with supply vendors to coordinate work while regularly updating leadership on project status.
- Assist with scheduling preventative maintenance, respond to urgent repair calls, and participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans.
- Review supply and equipment needs and keep areas stocked.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in Facilities.
- At least 1 year of cGMP experience strongly preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications with the ability to use multimedia, email, spreadsheets, database management software including internet software, presentation software, and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to enter and manage data, create reports, and effectively utilize Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project is desired.
- General understanding of cGMP regulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work independently.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.