Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Reliability Engineer II who will be responsible for interpreting reliability data and making recommendations supporting biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, utilities, bioprocess and aseptic filling process equipment. This position will recommend improvements to maximize uptime and reduce risk. The Reliability Engineer II will support end users by analyzing and understanding facility, process, and maintenance history data. The Reliability Enginerr II will collect metric data, and author, revise and complete GMP-related documentation.
- Maintain reliability systems and programs to improve uptime.
- Track and analyze historical data of operations and KPIs.
- Provide input for continuous improvement in the areas of Manufaturing, facilities and engineering.
- Provide input and author SOPs, Validaiton Protocals, Deviations, CAPAs and other GMP documentation.
- Document changes to systems per change management procedures.
- Research new technologies and make recommendations for purchase.
- Travel between facilities to support all functional areas.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High school diploma required. Bachelors in a science or engineering discipline preferred.
- Minimum of zero to two (2) years of relevant experience in manufacturing, laboratory, mechanical or engineering positions.
- Ability to follow instructions with direct supervision.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed directions in a manufacturing GMP environment.
- Familiarity with cGMP, manufacturing, machine operations, and data entry.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.