Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a strategic Sr. HR Generalist I to join the organization. In this high visibility position you will partner with cross-functional teams and leaders to actively engage and advise on HR plans, programs, and policies that directly align with the business strategy.
- Cultivates collaborative business partnerships through HR mentorship to employees and managers with regard to career development, recruiting, performance management, compensation, training, policy interpretation, LOA etc.
- Partners with hiring managers to understand organizational needs and ensuring the proper identification and selection of candidates within established timelines and legal compliance.
- Leads all phases of employee relations and investigations.
- Identifies and evaluates opportunities to enhance employee development and retention.
- Partners with business leaders to gain and offer HR insight on business and operational challenges.
- Provides guidance on people programs such as to total rewards, career development, company policies, recognition, etc.
- Guides leadership to support pay for performance philosophy. Coaches leaders through all aspects of performance management process from goal setting through appraisal and performance counseling process.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments and applicable laws regarding human resources.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or equivalent training and experience preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive Human Resources experience.
- Expertise in a minimum of four of the following: benefits administration, compensation, performance management, regulatory/compliance, employee relations, employee engagement, retention, organizational development and training.
- PHR preferred.
- Experience within Biotech or Medical Device manufacturing preferred.
- Solid experience managing complex employee relations matters and investigations.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships with clients and HR colleagues.
- High degree of personal initiative and achievement motivation, setting personal standards of excellence and ongoing performance improvement and innovation.
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and building solutions to address identified issues.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.